AIM Of The School
- To make students living, vibrant and vital part of the community.
- Empowering students with a sound basic foundation and the 21st century skills needed for them to progress as young adults.
- Encouraging all students for their personal, social, emotional, spiritual and moral development.
- Catering to individual needs of all students as we feel that each child is unique and exceptional.
- Promoting equal opportunities for all students in each area of the school life.
- Bringing the element of ecstasy which is missing from the conventional schools now a days.